For the sake of myself......

3:08 PM

We usually heard about people who sacrifice their money and happiness in order to fulfill others' needs.

But, there are also people who need to couragely doing something which they are not even confident to do in order to help others. No one could see their tears and struggles so everyone would belittle their effort.

Never mind, people will always be people. They can think whatever they want, even believe that everyone are being selfish and take them for granted. Coz this is what I am thinking right now, i am one of them.


May Allah grants me His sweetest rewards for all deeds that I'd done. He knows my intention, my sacrifices, my thoughts, my tears and my worries. Coz He is the only One that always there whenever wherever I am struggling alone.

You Might Also Like

0 Komen :)

komenlah panjang mana anda suka.
buat karangan pun takpe, sebab saya sangat suka membaca :)

ANONYMOUS adalah tidak best. terima kasih.