Love ; My Turning Point

11:21 PM

Hi blog. I'm sorry for neglecting you until today and sorry for coming back just to let my heart out here.

25. 4.2019


It wasn't an ordinary day to me. It has become a big turning point to my love life which I had never imagined before.

I still remember the moment when I got the message from D.

"Sayang, B ada berita sedih. B accident"

--------- /////----------

On Monday before, D agreed to come to Ipoh to meet my parents. So we planned to have a date after the meeting with my parents.

He asked me to watch Avengers with him but I declined it at first. On Wednesday, After several thoughts, I agreed to joined him and asked him to buy the tix. We were excited with the plan.

The only thing left was him to buy his bus tickets.

------- //////---------

The next morning, on 25th,

I was in a meeting room in the office, waiting for it to get started. I was startled and I wished it was only a joke from him. Until he sent me the picture of the incident. So it wasn't a joke. It was real.

I rushed to toilet, cried my heart out and tried to find someone to let my heart out. I messaged Eimie and told her what had happened and what was happened to me at that time.

Once the meeting finished, I called Ibu and asked her permission to go to KL on Friday. Little did I know, Allah is the best planner, indeed. Kakak had planned to go to KL and already book a hotel for 3d2n. So I Took on leave and went to KL for three days.

Those who knows me must know that I prefer to ride on train instead of travelling by bus. However, for buying KTM ticket in last minute was a definite failure, I had no other choice beside taking bus. I forgot how scared I was before.


Alhamdulillah, the journey was smooth and I arrived in KL around 11.30. Just one hour before the visiting hour for HUKM.




You Might Also Like

0 Komen :)

komenlah panjang mana anda suka.
buat karangan pun takpe, sebab saya sangat suka membaca :)

ANONYMOUS adalah tidak best. terima kasih.